Smar H.265 POE 2MP IP Camera Outdoor Waterproof CCTV 1080P 20fps HD 720P H.264 Network Bullet Camera 2.8mm Wide Lens P2P Onvif
1. This module uses XM510 For 720P, Huawei Hass Hi3516EV100 For 1080P
2. 1280*720P Resolution 25FPS Real time, 1920*1080P Resolution 20fps Non Real time.
3. H.264 Video Compression for 720P, H.265 Video Compression for 1080P
4. Using XM CMS client, Supports P2P remote, does not need to open router ports without port mapping, Easy remote access.
5. Support for international Onvif2.3 agreement, compatible onvif2.0
6. Support IE, Firefox, Google browser
7. Supports mobile phone remote access easily, AS: iPhone, Android
8. 30PCS IR LED With 15-25m IR Distance
9. Built in IR-CUT Filter; Day & Night Vision
10. High Quality Metal Case, Used Indoor/ Outdoor, Waterproof IP65
11. Standard lens: HD 3.6mm (2.8mm/6mm/8MM Optional)
12. 12. Standard DC12V IP Camera or 48V POE IP Camera(Optional)
DC12V 1MP= DC12V 1MP(720P) IP Camera ; DC 12V 2MP=Standard 2MP(1080P) IP Camera
48V POE 1MP = 48V POE 1MP(720P) IP Camera; 48V POE 2MP =48V POE 2MP(1080P) IP Camera
Note:This IP Camera Default HD 3.6MM Lens, If you need other Lens, Please leave a message to us on your order page.Below is the Lens Focus, Lens View Angel, Lens Distance Comparison Table.(for your reference)
1*1080P Outdoor Waterproof IP Camera
Our Camera does not include the power adapter.
If you need it, We can recommend for you, Please kindly click the photo as below, Add It in your Order List, Thanks ! (EU/UK/US/AU Optional)
720P-1080P IP Camera Built-in IR CUT Filter, What’S IR-Cut Filter?
The camera has a built-in mechanical IR-cut filter placed in front of the image sensor to filter out infrared light in the daytime, producing better color reproduction. At nighttime or when the built-in light sensor detects low-light conditions, the IR Cut Filter moves away from the lens to let in100% of the infrared light for maximum night vision performance. This results in the camera image changing to Black and White for better image quality.
CMS For Local Review & Record
Default IP Address: 192.168.1.10
Password: null (empty)
Default Username of CMS: super
Password: null (empty)
(As usual, DVR default IP address will be 192.168.1.10, but if your local Internet IP address with the same our default IP address, You must be changed the default IP address, you can edit the IP address of DVR by CMS.)
Website Interface Via IE
Please login your Google or IE or Firefox browser,
Then input default address 192.168.1.10 in your browser
Remind: If you use the software first time, you need to install a plugin in your computer.
P2P Via Cloud XMEYE.NET
If you want to remote view thourh Internet
Please login your Google or IE or Firefox browser
Then input Website of P2P Cloud: www.xmeye.net
Input your P2P ID, and your password, login in.
(If you want to remote visit the DVR through P2P, At first, you need open the “www.xmeye.net”, If your computer can’t open this website, please install all the Plug-ins in your computer, otherwise, Otherwise, you will not be able to remotely access this DVR, Please note.)
How to remote view through Mobile phone?
1. You must be installed a APP in your mobile phone,where to find or download APP?
2. Please used your mobile phone to scan the following QR code.(iPhone APP,Android APP)