Information We Collect
We collect the following information, including:
- Personal Information:Personal Information is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain our databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate afriesales.com. Personal Information that we collect depends on the manner you use our website. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain part of the Service.
- Information We Collect Automatically:When you visit afriesales.com, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, IP address, date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service.
- Registering the Account: If you register your account to use afriesales.com services, we may collect Personal Information including your name, email address, and telephone number.
You may review, update, or modify your account information any time by logging into your www.afriesales.com account. You may permanently delete your Account by contacting us on 08023263498 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Identification Tools
www.afriesales.com will use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server and provide a better web service. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and gather Online Information.
Third Party Features
We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any third party website. We warn you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to them.
Use of the Personal Information
- Send information to customers regarding the orders;
- Fulfill your orders;
- Collect and process your payments;
- Send you promotional material;
- Analyze customers activities;
- Analyze and improve afriesales.com to better meet your needs;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
We may use your personal Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users. We may provide third parties with anonymized data in describing www.afriesales.com to third parties, and for all other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the anonymised data does not include any information permitting the recipient to identify, locate or contact you.
www.afriesales.com employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.